Looking for an inexpensive way to decorate your wedding? Just add flares. If you are the type of person who likes to take care of all the details, on your wedding day you cannot miss our Free Printable for Wedding Sparklers .
Sparklers for weddings are quite affordable and easy to find. They are perfect for Anytime the lights go out or there is poor lighting. Although they are usually used almost always at the time of the dance, you can also use them at the entrance or exit of the cocktail, on any occasion they will provide you shine and romance at your wedding .
Free Printable Tutorial for Wedding Sparklers
To do this, you will only need some easy-to-buy materials, wedding sparkler labels that you will find in the link that appears at the bottom of this page (the same number of guests you have at your wedding) and follow the tutorial below.
- Wedding Sparklers Templates
- Kraft paper or the one you choose
- Scissors or cutter
- Die cutter
- Download the template that appears at the end of this article.
- Print on kraft paper or the type of paper you like best.
- Cut at the indicated marks.
- Make the holes for the flares with a punch or hole puncher.
- Put the flares inside the flare holder.
Place the sparklers somewhere visible to your guests, and try to coordinate everyone to turn the lights on at the same time for maximum lighting effect!
Download our Free Printable for Wedding Sparklers by clicking below.